Providing Scholarships to Deserving Performers
Lake County Music and Drama Club (LCMDC) provides opportunities for scholarships each year to organizations supporting arts programs, and to individual students wishing to attend programs or lessons in the field of music, drama and related arts. Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the committee and monies awarded in June and January of each year. Scholarship money allocated comes from the fundraising activities sponsored by LCMDC and can vary from year to year. To apply for a scholarship complete the following information.
ORGANIZATION GRANT APPLICATION
Name of the organization
Contact person in charge of the organization:
Please include in your request the following
- Describe in detail the program you wish us to support. (Please include dates, times and any performances given)
- The amount of scholarship money you are requesting.
- How many students, children, adults, etc. this money will support.
- Who will oversee the disbursement of funds.
- Will there be an opportunity to advertise LCMDC in your project.
INDIVIDUAL GRANT APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Open to all ages
Name of applicant:
Address and email contacts:
Please include in your request the following information
- Type of program (such as, music lessons, summer camps for the arts, theater workshops , etc.) you wish to attend.
- Name of the person in charge of the program with address and phone number included.
- Please list the time, place and activities involved.
- Please include one letter of recommendation from a teacher, participating instructor of the program, or member of LCMDC.
If you are successfully awarded a scholarship you will be asked to report on your progress at the end of your program
Please mail your application to:
Lake County Music and Drama Club
Attn: Scholarship Chairman
7681 Thorntail Court
Concord, Ohio 44077